Thinking about the perfect get away or mind refresher from the noisy, busy Kampala? Then the Go Free Overland Bike Tour Uganda is exactly what you need!"Ride away from WIFI connection to nature connection."
About the Tour
Imagine yourself completely out of Kampala in about a 30 minute bike ride to Ggaba boat landing site, where we board the boat to cross the Murchison Bay over to a beautiful Peninsula at “Bule landing site” where we pick up the cycling adventure embracing nature with all its got to offer. There we encounter nature as we deeply sink into its amazing beauty,freshness and peacefulness.
“Cycling For a Cause”
What we provide:
- Bike to ride during the Tour with all its necessary accessories;
- Great cycling adventure including a boat trip to the island;
- Lunch with beverage at a local resort;
- Refreshments during the Tour
- Swimming possibility at the awesome rest resort with such a spectacular lake Victoria view in an awesome swimming pool on the amazing shores of Lake Victoria
- Tour guide and bike mechanic “We are the Best @ it”
- A comfortable outfit for cycling (doesn’t have to be a pro outfit);
- A camera for taking awesome pictures whenever you wish;
- A rain coat just in case;
- Sun glasses;
- Swimming costume or gear for those that would like to enjoy the awesome pool
- Insect repellent though not very relevant;
- Any other relevant personal necessity.
Here are the facts:
|Duration||Duration varies depending on activities of interest done during the tour*|
|Starting time||10:00 AM (prefer a different starting time? Let us know!)|
|Starting point||Flock of Birds social enterprise shop in Kansanga next to Buna Cafe|
|Price for one person||170.000 UGX|
| Price for Two people: 160.000 UGX pp
Price for three and above people: 150.000 UGX pp
Curious to other Go Free Tours? Check them out here!
More interested to hire a bike and Go Free yourself? Check out our for-rent bikes here!