Ssezibwa falls Biking adventure
Bringing together beauty, culture and nature in harmony.
The spectacular Ssezibwa Falls have for long been a favorite spot for the kings of Buganda. At Ssezibwa the black water flows over the rocks into a pool of water below at the base of the falls.
The Legendary myth stands that the river was born of a woman and the falls attract a number of people including locals who seek for blessings from the flowing waters among tourist and expats who come to enjoy the cultural serene environment of the Falls. The falls serene environment makes it an ideal place to enjoy a biking picnic at Ssezibwa Falls.
Day1 -Kampala to Ssezibwa Falls
Depart from Kampala at 9:00 am and head out through Ggaba across the Murchison Bay for the off road trails after a boat transfer to a nearby peninsula connecting to Mukono District which will lead us to the Ssezibwa falls with an overnight camping stay at the Falls.
Day2– Ssezibwa Falls morning nature / cultural hike and Return to Kampala
Morning nature or cultural tour Walk around the fall and caves
Here are the facts:
|Duration||Duration varies depending on activities of interest done during the tour*|
|Starting time||9:00 AM|
|Starting point||32° East | Ugandan Arts Trust|
|Pricing for 1 person||$160.00 USD|
|Pricing for 2 persons||$120.00 USD (pp)|
|Pricing for 3 or more||$110.00 USD (pp)|
|Contact us to book a firstname.lastname@example.org|
What we provide:
- Bike to ride during the tour with all its accessories
- Boat transfer from Ggaba to a nearby peninsular where the bike will continue through nature trails until the falls
- Bike Mechanic, Guide/support team Camping gear and camping fees
- Entrance fee at Ssezibwa Falls
- Cultural or nature walk tour around the Ssezibwa fall
- Bike adventure through Sugar plantations and much more
- A great two days biking and camping adventure getaway
- Any personal health / Medical necessity that you might need for the two days biking safari
- Sunscreen and any personal necessities
- A right mindset ready to push and enjoy the bike as we enjoy the two days bike adventure
- A pair of changing clothes for whenever you want to refresh up ideally while at the falls