About the Viewpoint Tour
This tour is designed to offer view lovers the best and exciting Cycling adventure where one can relax, rewind, enjoy and admire the beautiful views that cover several areas of Kampala and Uganda at large. Join our Viewpoint Tour Kampala to explore, discover, adventure and enjoy!
Starting from Kampala, we will take you to several view points at a relaxed pace. Other than the Hills Tour Kampala -which is quite sporty- this Tour is easy-going. We give you the opportunity to set the pace of the Tour. All you need is your camera and a happy cycling vibe and you are all set!
"Don't let yourself get stuck in traffic. Let's ride our bikes and live!"
Here are the facts:
|Duration||3-7 hours (depending on the pace and how many stop you would like to make)|
|Starting time||9:30 AM (prefer a different starting time? Let us know!)|
|Starting point||32° East | Ugandan Arts Trust Ggaba Road, Kampala, Uganda|
|When||Sundays (need a different day? Let us know!)|
|Pricing for 1-2 people||150.000 UGX (per person)|
|Price for 3+ people||120.000 UGX (per person)|
What we provide:
- Bike to ride during the Tour with all its necessary accessories (pair of cycling gloves and helmet)
- Lunch and beverage at a local restaurant
- Guided bicycle tour across numerous view points overseeing Kampala and its suburbs
- Refreshments during the Tour.
- Bike Mechanic
“We are the Best @ it”
- Sunscreen (being close to the equator the sun is very strong!)
- Wear comfortable outfit for cycling (It does not have to be a pro outfit)
- Sunglasses for the dust or just the sun
- A camera for taking pics whenever you wish or like (we guide and you set the pace)
- Any other relevant personal necessity that you might need